The Mansfield Gay Pride Festival for 2017 will be held on Saturday, July 22nd. We will be having a kickoff party the night before, Friday, July 21st. The theme for the third annual Mansfield Gay Pride Festival is “One Community: United” in celebration of the kickoff of our new initiatives!
“It is important that we make an impact on the community local to Mansfield, Richland County, and the State of Ohio. Not only homosexuals, bisexuals, transgendered, etc., but heterosexuals as well. We are a diverse community and wouldn’t have it any other way. Our new initiatives show the direction we are moving with this organization.” – Kevin Kincaid-Shoaf
- January 1: Launch of MansfieldGayPrideAssociation.com, our new organization website.
- January 15: Launch of MansfieldGayPride.com 2017 edition as the go to place for information on the Mansfield Gay Pride Festival.
- February 1: Applications open for Vendors, Entertainers, Volunteers.
April 29 at 10 PM: Mansfield Gay Pride Charity Show, hosted at Sami’s Bar (178 Wayne St, Mansfield, Ohio 44902).
- July 1: Applications for Vendors close.
- July 21 at 6 PM: Mansfield Gay Pride Festival Kick-Off Party. Location to be announced.
- July 22 at 11 AM: Mansfield Gay Pride Parade. Route to be announced.
- July 22 at 12 PM: Mansfield Gay Pride Festival Opens. Location to be announced.
- July 23: Equitas Health Brunch in honor of the volunteers, entertainers, and committee members.
More dates for festival related events will be announced in the near future.
Parties interested in sponsoring the festival should contact Ricky Leimeister by sending an email to Ricky@MansfieldGayPrideAssociation.com, respectfully.
For more information, or for media contacts, please email Info@MansfieldGayPrideAssociation.com and we will respond as soon as possible.